good oneKirby...I also liked -"TRUST IN GOD, but dont forget to lock your car doors".. haveno idea who said it..but its funny....also try tohand a persona 1.00 bill...they willback away as so man are suspect thereis a catch.... my son andi once went out t show him hw to give...he dressed as a little bear..andhad a bucketof candy....every kid heoffered the candy to refused it till he started tcry.. Itwas sosad tosee my sn Cry becausetheyall avoided him just tryingtgive away candy. Butwe alalltaght tohate..to mistrust as sadly many willtry todupe us inlifedefraud us..anddo us outof things...thats why we are allso confused as towhos wh... wellther is nothing saying we cant fix it withLove....as thats the answer toeverything...sure its hard...I always think how many turned awayandridiculed christ andhe was offering a similar gift oflove,peaceandyet he was scorned bec he affected the ones who were rippingoff theothers so theywanted him dead......but thenthepeple wake up andsay no...loveis the answer as itfeels nbetter....with time likea bused animals theyare taught totrust again by what?? lve andrespect andcare,,,,samewithhumans...if we are taught love we canlearn togiveit andshare andhelp eachother..theones that dontcare sooneror later findout thehard way thathate neversolves anything inthis life butbreeds more hae...but love breeds mrelove...its justa longprocesss...and at times canmake us sad and worried...I just remember that Most want to love andthat Fuels me andtheones thatare bitteror dont trut probablywere hurt by smeone....we canall learn by others how they handle business, life as we all can improve..falter...but life has a way of working on us,,,,,,judy Judy says ifyou twwllthetruth you dont need a good memory.... I always Figure ima work inprogress andthat God has this as i sure dontandso i says well you know my issues...Please help me no hurt others andhelp others and then I go to bed and try the next day....

we all suffer many ofus i didnt evenknow were suffering LikmAdrianCowdry,,i think abut allofyoulike family as we each haveourown burdens...andstrggles...ifI can help anyone feel fre to email orcall meonthephomne..419-474-3065...I realized all my strggles have beentotrain meto help others...s i embrace every pain andhurt and conflict as the us marines do not get it easy..no part ofthetraining isto shootat them condition themforintense fear,andsurvival.....we fail many time fromnot the enemy butoutownissues like ego...and eventhe enemy can be a great teacher so will learn our weakness....yet..whenfriends andGod steps in thesupernatural happens thats why we likeheros,superheros..andleaders ofhistoric virtues as it fuels us forhope andforability to withstand anything..ask a holocost survivor...we ate only beathenifthey Know theloveout ofus...IMHO....so ill keep tryng evenifi am disabled,foolish, goofy and all as its a blessing tto evenbeabketotry..andmany mant are more crippled then me fromFear sadness.ptsd..andhavelost thewillto go one...I assayOK God ifyouare there lets doYour will...andtry ifim wrongilleened upabout thesameplaceas many wellwe alldo by te end,,,,,nomatter how much earthlysuccess we all end up dead....rich poor...etc,,,, mygoal is toloace as much andhelpas many before i leavethispopp stand...LOL:)

On 2019-01-26 00:10, Kirby McDaniel wrote:
Who was it that said: "Good fences make good neighbors."

:)

Kirby

A. Robert Frost

On Jan 25, 2019, at 11:04 PM, Franc <fdav...@verizon.net> wrote:

I, too, would never do this. I almost got burned from someone, who
claimed they needed a Gene Autry poster for their father's birthday
and said they would Western Union the payment the next day. She
sounded so sincere on the phone that I must have momentarily lost my
mind and packaged up the poster and dropped it off at the post
office. Luckily, I had made a mistake and shorted the postage and it
was returned to me about a week later. I never received the Western
Union payment, and all my calls to the person who ordered it went
unanswered. I was lucky, since this was a scam and I was delighted
when the post office unexpectedly returned the poster marked
"Postage Due". The Gene Autry poster now hangs in my desert home, a
few blocks from Gene Autry Trail.

Franc