You sue,,andi saw Rudy..are the pilar's on mopo I remember you helping many people withFrames...andso manyofthe original members help each other and are honest..ira,Phil,Bruce..ed and sue...jimepisal and resham..John Kisch..Rich,alanadler...so many..... so wheni saw you postit it showed me that one you were great..and even people can get back up andsoits just not giving up...and adapting to the setbacks of moving...as in the last 40 years we have learned the Important stuff...like helping others ,sharing..and trying to treat people well Notas a gimmick ornot because we are forced but becaus we want to....

But sue i don't thinkwe shouldopen Tomand sues Fresh produce as itcoud be a bad idea..LOL:)

all the best on your new venture you will do great as you have lots of experience and integrity with what you have done..God bless.

On 2019-03-15 11:18, Susan Heim wrote:
Hello all,
 As many of you know, we have been working on getting our movie poster
website up and running for quite some time. The collection is
extensive and has material from the silent period to current day. The
collection was
amassed over the past 46 years. In the mid 1970's, we began buying
inventory from theaters going out of business and then later on,
through our company Hollywood Poster Frames, we began buying
collections from
collectors retiring from the hobby. So, needless to say, there is a
wide range of posters for all collectors. This initial offering is a
small fraction of the inventory. We will be adding titles daily.
Please feel free to send us your
wish lists and we will check our inventory. I WANT TO THANK DAVID REW
AT VINTAGE MOVIE POSTERS IN AUSTRALIA FOR ALL OF HIS GUIDANCE, GREAT
IDEAS AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGN PLANS, PLUS HIS PATIENCE WITH ALL OF OUR
MANY QUESTIONS.
 I also want to thank Dave at Cinemasterpieces for always being ready
with a quick answer to my many questions. Lastly, to all of you for
your encouragement, suggestions and patience while we got this project
together.

 AS ALWAYS, WE DO OFFER ANY POSTER YOU PURCHASE FROM US THE
AVAILABILITY OF US FRAMING IT AND SENDING IT TO YOU READY TO HANG ON
THE WALL AS WE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR MANY YEARS.  FEEL FREE TO CONTACT
US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
OR TO DISCUSS A PURCHASE.

     Thanks again for all our your support over the years for our
framing company, Hollywood Poster Frames. So, now here's
www.hollywoodposters.com [1]. Have a look and enjoy.....there are some
fun items, some that are rarely seen.

Sue Heim
HollywoodPosters.com
Hollywoodposterframes.com
(800) 463-2994

[2]

Links:
------
[1]
https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodposters.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C3f115165b6fb421efbc908d6a9592e09%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636882597818788206&sdata=TYKOIC1xYa%2BYyoX76GMATNMih81KpitFvNTzQA%2BSYlg%3D&reserved=0
[2] https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1

----