Hello all,
   As many of you know, we have been working on getting our movie poster
website up and running for quite some time.  The collection is extensive and
has material from the silent period to current day.  The collection was
amassed over the past 46 years.  In the mid 1970's, we began buying inventory
from theaters going out of business and then later on, through our company
Hollywood Poster Frames, we began buying collections from
collectors retiring from the hobby.  So, needless to say, there is a wide range
of posters for all collectors.  This initial offering is a small fraction of
the inventory.  We will be adding titles daily.  Please feel free to send us
your
wish lists and we will check our inventory.  I want to thank David Rew at
Vintage Movie Posters in Australia for all of his guidance, great ideas and
beautiful design plans, plus his patience with all of our many questions.
 I also want to thank Dave at Cinemasterpieces for always being ready with a
quick answer to my many questions.  Lastly, to all of you for your
encouragement, suggestions and patience while we got this project together.

     As always, we do offer any poster you purchase from us the availability of
us framing it and sending it to you ready to hang on the wall as we have been
doing for many years.  Feel free to contact us with any questions
or to discuss a purchase.

     Thanks again for all our your support over the years for our framing
company, Hollywood Poster Frames.  So, now here's
www.hollywoodposters.com<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodposters.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C3f115165b6fb421efbc908d6a9592e09%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636882597818788206&sdata=TYKOIC1xYa%2BYyoX76GMATNMih81KpitFvNTzQA%2BSYlg%3D&reserved=0>.
   Have a look and enjoy.....there are some fun items, some that are rarely
seen.
P.S. Thank you to those that have already placed orders since we launched the
site on Thursday.  Glad you found something you liked.

Sue Heim
HollywoodPosters.com
Hollywoodposterframes.com
(800) 463-2994