at the beginning of extended time bidding, it is a must that you open a new window each item you are going after so you can see the status

On 1/12/2020 8:28 PM, Glenn Taranto wrote:
What is the difference between the live bidding and the extended bidding. I was waiting to bid on something and then realized the auction was over. I was looking for the pop-up window.

Obviously my brain is not working. ' Cause I'm really confused on the bidding process. Is it me or anyone else go through this?

Thanks,

Glenn