My first vintage poster was for the 1938 RKO film SKY GIANT starring
Richard Dix. I've been trying to climb out of the rabbit hole ever since!

My favorite poster is a toss up between my Swedish one sheet and US window
card for the 1933 Columbia film SO THIS IS AFRICA starring Bert Wheeler and
Robert Woolsey. There's something about the artwork for that campaign that
has me under its spell. I'm so grateful I was able to obtain a pressbook
for that movie. The ad mats are simply wonderful. SO THIS IS AFRICA had the
best come on line in all of filmdom, "TWO BIG SEXPLORERS GO BIG DAME
HUNTING"!  No wonder this pre-code film was heavily censored!

GT

PS: Always looking for any other material on this film!