Problem is, universal care only covers such great posters as Frankenstein,
Dracula and The Mummy. Even then, the auction houses take a 25% deductible.
  rudy

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 5:31 AM Michael Greenwood <newswan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Since we're clearing "going there", my 86 year-old mother had cancer of
> the uterine lining in 2018 and her consultation through surgery period was
> around ten days, tops, maybe less. And she's doing wonderfully and I take
> her to her quarterly check-ups which cost an average of CDN $12 for
> parking. I have no idea what Canada Todd is talking about. Misinformation
> is a problem, it seems.
>

> All the best,
> ------------------------------

rudy franchi
r...@posterappraisal.com
1228 S. Holt
Los Angeles, CA 90035
310 360 0830
617 216 5511 ( cel )
Entertainment Memorabilia Appraiser: Antiques Roadshow <
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow>
Author: MURDER ON THE ROAD SHOW
www.murderontheroadshow.com
Twitter: @rudynostalgia
Poster Information Site: http://www.posterappraisal.com
Co-Author of COLLECTING THE MOVIES
Official suppliers of movie poster images: IMDb <http://www.imdb.com>
WikiLeaks Entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Franchi

*They keep telling me that nothing is impossible, which I find strange
because I do nothing every day.  *