From: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 2:14 PM
To: Susan Heim <filmfantast...@msn.com>
Cc: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu <MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Gee - What Happened to What's your Favorite Poster in Your
collection

funny question.. what is yours Sue??

as the art is one reason..in that case i always liked the amsel raiders
of lost ark

all Drew Struzan's like Bttf, star wars..etc.
but I also like the movies and the only posteri have on display is the
cast insert 1864 Its a mad mad mad mad world..

as i dont have any posters on the walls at all....
its in a sleeve and is not a attractive poster just pics of cast.

as for art there are just so many i can neverpic just a few.
and I like all from stone lithos on up//

so i could never pick just a few
even as my faves maybe its a wonderful life..I have some reproductions
but never have displayed.
I enjoy justlooking at the art in catalogs, collections, books
and hearing others..

Ive seen some great art in auction catalogs or Bruces Books and each day
i see some on theinternet//

of great movies...I don't need to own
to  be able to enjoy them
even though ive sold posters since 1977

i have one other a 1976 Alvin poster  of the film usherette of a film
festival...

alvin"s et..and bladerunner were others i liked.. Peak, Alvin, Drew,
amsel liked their work

most pre 80s posters are cool.

I am nota collector really
as i like many of them..
there are so many visually pleasing posters and art i wonder how anyone
can pick a selection..

some poster that the movie hits me..i don't even want to look at as they
make me emotional,,too strong  and dont want to be reminded.

maybe its just me.

or maybe we all have feel good posters over ones that tear at us
emotionally

----