Cool Sue!!!
well then you will like this..i liked it so much..i had a artist re-create itand made a sculpture and named it Muriel after my 6th grade teacher MURIEL SAXTON who said i could do something in life..

my real name should have been Tom Marotta/ dad nevermarried mom and left.../ my dad was Sicilian,,and Muriel said her fave Italian painteter was Carlos Maratta from 1500s..she said you could be related.. wel when i looked they say the name is spelled different in regions of sicily she gave me a small painting repro of his madonna and child painting so i guess i could be related as my dads folks came off the boat
lived in Rochester ny

I never went in production on the muriel statue shes airbrushed and holding a tray likea candy girl..biz cards fit in the tray..i pictured it in a catalog..
wanted to do a ceramic one..
i have the original sculpt,,one ofthe many ideas of new produsts i had in progress but didntmake.. for lack of fund..she's very cool.

Mrs Saxton also bought me a pair of shoes as we were very poor in 60s..single mom...both she and the Gymteacher mr perkins the phys ed teacher, mentored me.. I did my 1st band show in the grade school at age 13 around 1967-68 at the talent show...they told me to never give up, and i could do things...so even as a poor student..i was inspired by them..then by 1971=72 i played music and by 77 sold memorabilia..
Friends and family, mentors and God is why i never stopped trying...
so thankful for Mentors
and
friend like you Sue and mopo members for teaching me so much and telling me
i could overcome adversity..

we all have to learn by suffering, mistakes, setbacks..we learn that love..and friendships are the pillars of hope !

small world..-
1976-los angeles international film expo-Pitt century plaza,John alvin artist,, it's like a tall insert vivid colors that scream,,Ive had it since i was a booking agent in my office
never knew it was Alvin until years later.. love the art..

yep its Blanche
that's so cool you liked that art also and was your 1st..non movieposter
so we share a memory..

did you know a Tom martin is a poster designer that went to BG state university Bowling Green OHIO??? he did Jurassic park, and many famous movie posters../.

kindest regards,
Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977