If you hit a paywall, let me know and I - (or anyone else who has access) -
will post the full text later.

--------------------------

Tuesday, June 16, 2020
PAGE ONE - Front Page, A1 - Wall Street Journal

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CHARGES FORMER eBay STAFF WITH 'CYBERSTALKING CAMPAIGN'

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-charges-former-ebay-employees-with-cyberstalking-campaign-11592241507
[https://images.wsj.net/im-198541/social]<https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-charges-former-ebay-employees-with-cyberstalking-campaign-11592241507>
Justice Department Charges Former eBay Staff With ‘Cyberstalking Campaign’ -
WSJ<https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-charges-former-ebay-employees-with-cyberstalking-campaign-11592241507>
The U.S. Department of Justice has charged six former workers at eBay Inc. with
leading a cyberstalking campaign against a Massachusetts couple who publish an
e-commerce blog, EcommerceBytes, that ...
www.wsj.com

---------------------------

Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Section B, Page 1 NY Times

U.S. SAYS LIVE ROACHES WERE SENT TO eBay CRITICS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/technology/ebay-cyberstalking-with-cockroaches-and-bloody-pig-face.html
[https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/06/15/business/15ebay-stalking1/15ebay-stalking1-facebookJumbo.jpg]<https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/technology/ebay-cyberstalking-with-cockroaches-and-bloody-pig-face.html>
Ex-eBay Workers Sent Critics Live Roaches and a Mask of a Bloody Pig Face, U.S.
Says - The New York
Times<https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/technology/ebay-cyberstalking-with-cockroaches-and-bloody-pig-face.html>
Six former employees of the site sent threatening messages and deliveries to a
couple after the e-commerce newsletter they published wrote about a lawsuit
involving eBay. Joseph R. Bonavolonta ...
www.nytimes.com