HUGE ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTER
(AND OTHER ENTERTAINMENT ITEMS) SALE

Hey Gang:

I'm back with another BLOW OUT SALE OF ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTERS, INSERTS,
HALFSHEETS, LOBBY CARDS, BANNERS, TV/MOVIE SLIDES, PRESS KITS, SELL SHEETS,
CONCEPTKEY ART MOVIE POSTERS, PROMOTIONAL MOVIE/TV KEY CHAINS, BUTTONS AND
PINS. OVER 2000+ ITEMS!
The collections include all genres from the 1940’sthrough the mid 2000’s, both
domestic and international.

Each collection has been separated, updated andalphabetized for your
convenience. Everything is original and has been storedin a smoke free
environment.

The lists are too large to post here, but I will gladlyemail them to you…just
send me a note to destiny4...@aol.com.
All prices are all negotiable.  Feel free to make an "offer I cannot
refuse"andthe item is yours.

Shipping is out of Las Vegas.

Thanks and Ilook forward to hearing from you.

Randy