Greetings all,
Our non-profit auction goes off tomorrow night. No big ticket items but lots of
big names and titles - great for a dealer to fill in their inventory and with
823 lots and over half with no bid... Fill it in cheap. Go register and look. I
think you'll be glad you did.

MoviePosterArchives.org - the hobbies ONLY non-profit has tons of excess
material that it can't use of every kind of material from posters and stills to
promos and pressbooks! AND from the 1930s to the 2000s - every kind of genre...
classics, blockbusters, comedies, westerns, film noir, cartoons and more.

We only do ONE regular auction every 3 months - this one ends Wednesday June 1,
8:00 PM CDT
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?vhost=movieposterarchives
so check this one out NOW before it's gone.
OUR EXCESS IS YOUR BARGAINS!

ed Poole
film accessory researcher
MoviePosterArchives.org<http://www.movieposterarchives.org/>