Thanks for the useful information on how to remove the water damage, but Fred's
identification of the poster as an R80 Midnight Cowboy means it's the end of
the road for this 1S. The entire right side to around 4” is fused due to bad
storage and a restorer’s charge to unstick it is far more than the poster is
worth.

Still, I’ll remember your ironing trick for the future so at least I’ve learned
something from the experience!

Colin Hunter
White Hall, MD