*eMoviePoster.com has three great current sets of auctions (containing
4,767 auctions in all!) that close Tuesday December 20th, Thursday December
22nd, and Sunday December 25th (in our "every four week auctions").And know
that our Tuesday auctions contain our incredible December Major Auction
(many people have told us it is our best Major Auction ever, in terms of
variety of selection) and that our Thursday auctions contain our incredible
Major Mondo Auction III, which contains 2,429 Mondo limited edition art
prints (most of which are currently at crazy low prices!).These auctions
contain so many varied items that at least some of them are likely to be of
great interest to virtually EVERY collector!PLEASE start looking these over
very soon, because you will need a LOT of time to look over 4,767 auctions,
and if you wait until near the end times to start looking at them, you will
almost surely miss at least a few items you would have loved to buy, at a
price you would have loved to pay!!What's in these three sets of
auctions?Our current Tuesday auctions ending December 20th
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> contain 1,172 items of EVERY
kind (782 linenbacked posters, plus hundreds of unbacked posters, lobby
cards, stills, pressbooks, and SO much more it will take you hours just to
make a quick run through it all!)Our current Thursday auctions ending
December 22nd at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> contain 2,429 Mondo limited
edition art prints. This has a fabulous selection of Mondo prints, and of
course because EVERY one of these 2,429 Mondo art prints start at $1, with
NO reserve (or buyers premiums on any of them) there will be the chance for
lots of sensational buys!Our current Sunday auctions ending December 25th
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> contain 1,167 rolled posters
(U.S. and non-U.S., and NON-movie posters). I could go on and on and on
about the sensational selection this has (and there may be a greater than
usual chance for great deals because this ends right after our December
Major Auction AND our Major Mondo Auction III), so PLEASE just check these
auctions out right now, because it really has an excellent selection!Or
(for the next THIRTEEN full days, until the Tuesday auctions start to close
on December 20th) view ALL of the 4,767 current auctions in a single
gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>, which is especially
valuable if you want to search ALL of the current 4,767 auctions at once
for a star, genre, size or whatever!It is virtually a certainty that no
matter what you collect you will find items of interest in this massive
supermarket selection (in fact, if YOU can't find a LOT of items you would
like to own, you likely need to look for a new hobby!). This month's
selection is really THAT good, as one quick look at the auctions will prove
beyond a shadow of a doubt!And not only that, but we add a similar
selection every four weeks (although the auctions all run for 3 weeks each,
with a week off in-between), and you can now wait SIXTEEN full weeks to
have your purchases shipped, which saves you a fortune on combined
shipping.Note that ALL these items started at $1 (some will end there) and
ALL have NO reserve (and NO outrageous 20% or 25% "buyers premiums",
especially the dreadful "$29 minimum", that mean NO item can sell for under
$30). Isn't it time YOU decided to NEVER buy from auctions that don't treat
you the way you deserve to be treated?I could easily write a great deal
more about how many excellent items there are in all three sets of auctions
and how low the current bid prices are, but I would much rather you simply
see for yourself at the above links!*