Bruce Carteron from Heritage posts on MoPo fairly regularly. Maybe he can
provide some input.

Regards

John

From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> On Behalf Of Larry Brooks
Sent: 27 February, 2023 12:46 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Legality of selling movie posters

I suggest someone ontactHeritage Auctions and see what they say have to say
(they have the expensive lawyers in this area). Start with Brian Chanes or Bob
Marino.

Larry Brooks

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 6:22 PM, Moviemem Original Movie Posters