eBay International Shipping is not available in Australia so the seller is
still responsible for shipping.

Regards

John

From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> On Behalf Of Kirby McDaniel
Sent: 3 April, 2023 4:45 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] [MOPO] Postal Service handling issues

Todd,

That is correct.  Now the program is called Ebay International Shipping.  Folks
moan about Ebay, or fleabay if you will, but their International shipping
program is a plus for sellers.  People who know me know that for years I would
only buy on Ebay.  But since 2015, I have been selling there also.  It has its
ups and downs, but then nothing is perfect, is it?  The International Shipping
Program center is in Illinois.  Whether Ebay Global Shipping will operate in
parallel with International Shipping ?? ... I'm not sure.

Kirby
movieart.com

On Apr 2, 2023, at 1:19 PM, Todd Feiertag