Kirby

My first thought on seeing that image was "looks kind of fishy to me"!

I joined that FB group and that post is not there. I went to that guy's
profile, and it was not there either. And I found the same post in another
non-movie poster group.

Looks like one more of those "I remember when poster exchanges had
Frankenstein and Dracula lobby sets" to me.

But what do I know?

Bruce

On Sat, Apr 8, 2023 at 12:19 PM Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.com> wrote:

> Could be; I don't remember.
> K.
>
> On Apr 8, 2023, at 10:59 AM, Roland Lataille <
> roland.latai...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> Didn't Warner acquire many of the MGM films years ago?
>

> On Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 11:26:24 AM EDT, Kirby McDaniel <
> ki...@movieart.com> wrote:
>

> uhhhhh.... that is a half-sheet for THE GLASS BOTTOM BOAT, which is MGM,
> so why is that there if this is some kind of Warner's archive?  Fake news?
>
> Kirby McDaniel
> movieart.com
> where ALL the news is REAL
>
> On Apr 7, 2023, at 10:59 PM, Alan Adler <m...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> This is obscene. Whoever inside the WB organization that decided in was a
> good idea to trash its own history should be fired on the spot - and all
> the way up the corporate ladder if need be. When I first heard about this I
> thought the event took place 50 years ago. This level of stupidity is
> disgusting. Why not just give it all to the Academy or any film school or
> sane group of individuals and save the expense of trashing it? It’s akin to
> book burning. And to then trash it in private when people wanted to save it
> by hiding their actions is disgusting. This act reeks of high-level
> corporate idiocy. I’ve seen this close-up, but I’d hoped we’d evolved
> beyond the days of trashing art and artifacts for the sake of expediency. I
> guess not.
>
> Alan
>
> On Apr 7, 2023, at 7:05 PM, David Kusumoto <davidmkusum...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Yes, I saw that posted yesterday at the Crew Stories site - but I was
> unable to confirm the actual date this happened.
>

> ------------------------------

Bruce Hershenson and the other 22 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>

* Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!