Same for me. I saw the re-post and then tried to find the original posting but
no luck. I agree with Bruce—definitely fishy.

Scott

From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> On Behalf Of Bruce Hershenson
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2023 1:34 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] WB throwing away thousands of movie posters

Kirby

My first thought on seeing that image was "looks kind of fishy to me"!

I joined that FB group and that post is not there. I went to that guy's
profile, and it was not there either. And I found the same post in another
non-movie poster group.

Looks like one more of those "I remember when poster exchanges had Frankenstein
and Dracula lobby sets" to me.

But what do I know?

Bruce

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L