Good title forbidden planet are used to sell a toy wind up robot I think it was made by the company Verizon it was a Japanese toy and the guy the other day told me he still had it in the box that I sold it from in like the 1980s or 90s believe it or not I've never watched the film all the way through I get it confused with Daisy Earth stood still and Time Machine war of the worlds which I did watch frequently when I was a kid

The time machine still is the classiest also the planet of the apes Roddy McDowall franchise was great I actually got to meet Roddy McDowall with my son in Bowling Green Ohio when he got his honorary doctorate He asked Tommy if he wanted to be a actor and Tommy replied no I would like to be a Director and he was only like seven or eight years old Roddy was surprised and smiled he signed a couple of books and a plan of the apes doll and a bubblegum card for Tommy it must've been after fright night came out because I remember telling him I liked Fright night He was impressed that I had some George Hurrell photographs as he was a avid photographer himself

Good luck David  getting  the posters

Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977

Good title On 2023-07-27 19:00, David Lieberman wrot

Please let us know.

Thanks.

Dave

--

 [1]

_The World's Finest Selection of Vintage Original Movie Posters_

DAVID A. LIEBERMAN

President

_Featured Expert on The History Channel TV Show Pawn Stars_

602 309 0500

STAR WARS [2]  |  JAMES BOND [3]  |  V.I.P. ARCHIVE [4]

    REFERENCES [5]  |  FAQ [6]  |  ABOUT US [7]  |  WE BUY POSTERS [8]

 [1]       [9]    [10]    [11]    [12]

[13]

Links:
------