However i have also noticed many sek Peace and love also.

and from Jesus he said even the electwould be deceived... before he cam back who are the elect??? i say all the leaders and mankinds most in control of commerce , media and ecology

yet it shows me all is working in Gods willand favor so trustinthe lord and hangin there,,as I think Love and peace will triumph inthe end

God bless and Merry Christmas

all the best

Tom
Hollywood dream Factory®
since 1977

On 2023-12-14 15:23, Alan Heimann wrote:
Firstly wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season..
sometimes you experience something and you feel compelled to share it
with a chat group, even though it’s not relevant to what we normally
chat about… In this case, I’m talking about an experience I had at
a Target retail store.. This was at their 42 nd st NYC location..you
may have heard in the news that Target among other retailers is
experiencing a high incidence of store theft, which they say is
affecting their bottom line.. firstly, I went into the store to buy
some bar soap… I was surprised I had to get somebody to open a
locked cage to buy this… I could understand things like razor blade
cartridges which tend to be expensive, etc. but bar soap… OK then I
asked the fellow that opened the cage for me if there was a bathroom
in the store? He replied yes But it was closed now… Really why is
there a plumbing problem I asked him. no, he said the junkies go in
there to shoot up after 4 o’clock so it’s not safe… OKkkk… I
then proceeded to the self checkout all the machines were being used,
so I waited behind a person to watch this person put about 10 items on
the scanner and then put them in a bag without paying for them. Not
sure how that works, and then finally, as I was proceeding to exit the
store I noticed three New York City police officers at the escalator,
a teenager started to walk up the escalator with a pile of stuff in a
basket. One of the officers approached him, and said you got to be
kidding… The kid dumped all the stuff on the floor and ran up the
escalator and started cursing and flipping the bird to the officer…
I thought maybe the officer would radio or chase him, but just told
him to get out.. we all read a lot of stuff in the news, but living
the moment is a different experience

[1]

Links:
------