*ATTENTION! We interrupt our regularly scheduled postings to bring you this
important message from our sponsor, eMoviePoster.com!Do you find it
tortuous to bid in auctions where the items are routinely over-graded,
images are often enhanced, shipping is sky high, and worst of all, "buyers
premiums" turn good buys into not-so-great ones?You will have NONE of these
worries when you bid in our company's (eMoviePoster.com's) April Major
Auction, which goes "live" on March 24th, 25 days from today!      Please
go to https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major#april2024
<https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major#april2024> RIGHT
now and see lots of great preview items from this auction (included some
just-added ones)ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS! Some people have told us that they
find it hard to remember which movie poster auction is which, because there
are so many of them!So we created this handy checklist to help tell
eMoviePoster.com apart from all the rest!HAS lifetime guarantees on every
item - IS eMoviePoster.comHAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS
eMoviePoster.comHAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS
eMoviePoster.comHAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real
bidders - IS eMoviePoster.comHAS "buyers premiums" - NOT
eMoviePoster.comHAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.comHAS
hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.comHAS no customer service to speak of
- NOT eMoviePoster.comHAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT
eMoviePoster.comHAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>