Thank you, Bruce.
I've seen those Fifties horror images in your ads and I'll warn my bank account.
Greg Douglass

Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 at 4:38 PM
From: "Bruce Hershenson" <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] (eMoviePoster.com's April Major Auction goes "live" on March 24th, in 25 days!
ATTENTION! We interrupt our regularly scheduled postings to bring you this important message from our sponsor, eMoviePoster.com!

Do you find it tortuous to bid in auctions where the items are routinely over-graded, images are often enhanced, shipping is sky high, and worst of all, "buyers premiums" turn good buys into not-so-great ones?

You will have NONE of these worries when you bid in our company's (eMoviePoster.com's) April Major Auction, which goes "live" on March 24th, 25 days from today!

Please go to https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major#april2024 RIGHT now and see lots of great preview items from this auction (included some just-added ones)

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS! Some people have told us that they find it hard to remember which movie poster auction is which, because there are so many of them!

So we created this handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all the rest!

HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com

HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com