>> [Chris does philosophy]
>> Well, he is wrong there anyway. When I hear republicans on FOX
talking
>> about
>> freedom they are NOT talking about DQ. They are talking about a
hollow
>> social value that don't mean anything except perhaps in the meaning
of
>> being
>> a mask for greed.
>
> How about a little philosophy, Chris, on why "greed" is wrong.
>
> Thanks,
> Platt

aha my dear Platt - it is not wrong in itself - it is a huge help for the
biological level. though it is immoral for lower patterns to dominate
higher
ones you know =)

Dear Chris:

Do you are think all feelings (emotions) are biological?

Thanks.
Platt

No, not all emotions are of the biological level, though they all need the biological level, and of course the levels are overlapping and interrelated. But I do think that greed could be seen as a biological pattern, the basic drive for survival is greatly benefited by it. But when the social level comes along, it is important that it (the social level) can get this under control. Similarly it would seem to be the intellectual levels mission to, when reshaping social structures, to direct this drive at something intellectually Good. Ideally though, the MOQ will show the need for balance, because of course the intellectual level cannot build only for intellectual Good, that has been the problem before, there must be a MOQ perspective.