paciderm .. you are lost :-( how sad....

but thats ok... you just keep doing whatever you are trying to do ... dont
you worry about a thing :-) For you to 'get the idea' is too hard, and too
threatening, after all if you 'get the idea' then your search for  identity
is over! ... but.. but .. that cannot happen since it is your 'life' to
search... and search... and search... like trying to get out of a maze...
but being a paciderm you should remember the way in and so work backwards
... unless you dont want out ... :-) jeez paciderm you are the creator of
your own prison... hmmm... what are you hiding from?... why do you bury
yourself so deep?... you continuously re-interpret, mis-interpret as a sort
of avoidance technique ... well done too, you have a lot of experience at it
so whatever you are hiding from, running from, refusing to realise, must
have happened a while back ... perhaps you have forgotten and all we see are
'habits' that have lost connection with the original intent..?....the
problem is, paciderm, you become predictable, programmable, ....

We must do better paciderm ...