Hi Riff,

The main cultprits are:

Haste
Obscurantism
Ignorance
Self regard

And if you can think of any more that I've been guilty of, do let me know.

There is just one way to speak no evil, and we all need to practice that
from time to time.

Great to have you de-lurk into our time and space this fine spring day.

How's the Cat, by the way?

I take it you haven't suddenly taken to referring to it as a
dog/bison/toenail [amend your dictionary as necessary].

Yours,

Woody Allen