Elephant (you never answered the Ganesha issue, now, did
you?) :o)

Thanks for taking my post for what it was - a questioning - a
request for specificity - (and btw - I don't necessarily disagree
with anything in your post, just that it seemed you were making
leaps in your reasoning)

I posted a while ago a section from the Tao te Ching that seems
to be appropriate to your post...here it is again...

(from the Stephen Mitchell translation)

The Tao gives birth to One.
One gives birth to Two.
Two gives birth to Three.
Three gives birth to all things.

(from Yuan Dao)

Dao gives rise to continuity,
Continuity to diostinctions,
Distinctians to plurality,
And plurality to proliferation.

Shalom

David Lind
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

BTW - as an actor/director - I love the concept of the actor and the
character sharing space (whoever brought it up)