Hi Andrea:

ANDREA:
> For someone who values life above everything, an opinion or
> a guess is not enough to execute a man or a woman.

Does this mean YOU value life above everything? Whose life?
Humans? Animals? Bugs? Trees? If human life, how come you're not
down in South Africa handing out condoms? Any excuse means you
value some things (or lives) more than those African lives. I think
perhaps your statement is too broad to be meaningful.

But, I could be wrong, and stand to be corrected.

Platt