----- Forwarded message from marisol anzelmo -----

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 01:03:53 -0400
From: marisol anzelmo
Subject: TPSsoftware
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

Goodnight
I have a question concerning the TPS software. I collected semilandmarks and landmarks on two structures. Semilandmarks were allowed to slide to minimize bending energy. I used TPSRelw software to do this. I save the coordinates of aligned specimens. Enter these aligned coordinates in TPSPLS software. This software performs a new aligned of coordinates previously aligned. This double process of aligned, may change the final results? I have very different results when the coordinates are aligned and the coordinates are not aligned.

Many Thanks,
Marisol

----- End forwarded message -----