Hi all,

I have what I think is a relatively simple question (hopefully),
nevertheless I can't figure it out and would appreciate any help. I am
researching phenotypic plasticity, I have conducted a split-clutch
experiment across different environmental treatments. Right now I am
comparing siblings for variation in morphology between treatments, in
MorphoJ. I have found evidence for differences between siblings but I am
having trouble getting a good visual representation of that, e.g. thin-plate
splines. I have three clutch groups and my treatment variables are complex
or simple substrate and hard or soft food. Each clutch was split into four
so it was exposed to each possible combination of variables.

What I want to do is have a wiregraph (for example) that shows me the mean
differences within a clutch for one treatment variable, for example to see
in the first clutch, mean shape changes between individuals raised on
complex compared to simple substrate. Right now I can only set it up so I
am seeing how each individual differs from the population mean. How, in
MorphoJ can I see the mean shape of an entire group (experimental variable)?

Thanks

Will