I have just uploaded new versions of the tpsSmall and tpsSuper programs to
the life.bio.sunysb.edu/morph server.

These make it easier to specify the character (. or ,) that is to be used as
the decimal separator character. I have received a number of questions
lately due to mismatched decimal characters. I have also uploaded 64 bit
versions of these two programs. The 64 bit version is unlikely to make much
difference in running the tpsSmall program but can be important for the
tpsSuper program if you have a large number of large images. Similar updates
are planned for the other tps programs.

Including 64 bit versions is an experiment. I would appreciate feedback
about whether including 64 bit versions is useful. If not, then I will not
bother with 64 bit versions for the other tps programs as it does take a
little more effort to keep track of two versions.

F. James Rohlf, Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Stony Brook University

The much revised 4th editions of Biometry and Statistical Tables are now
available:

 <http://www.whfreeman.com/Catalog/product/biometry-fourthedition-sokal>
http://www.whfreeman.com/Catalog/product/biometry-fourthedition-sokal

<http://www.whfreeman.com/Catalog/product/statisticaltables-fourthedition-ro