Dear all,

I am having a tiny problem when combining tps series and MorphoJ. I created tps file with tpsutil, digitized landmarks with tpsdig2 and import the dataset into MorphoJ. Unfortunately, image names are not included in MorphoJ and thus I am not able to extract classifiers from ID. I thought image names are automatically included when creating tps file and I cannot find to option to do this manually.
How to solve this? Thanks in advance.

Patrick

--
Patrick Arnold, M.Sc.

Institut für Spezielle Zoologie und Evolutionsbiologie
mit Phyletischem Museum
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
Germany