Dear Mauro,

I cannot replicate at my end the ugly error message you mentioned occurs
for you when the function reaches the end of filelist. I have added a line
now to say:
"All specimens in filelist have been digitized to tpsfile.tps". But I don't
think this would fix what you are talking about. Please can you send me a
copy of this error?

Emma

Emma Sherratt, PhD.

Lecturer in Zoology,
Zoology Division, School of Environmental and Rural Science,
Room L112 Bldg C02,
University of New England,
Armidale, NSW, Australia, 2351
Tel: +61 2 6773 5041