Hi Emma-
I seem to be having a different problem with the read.ply function that I'm
hoping to get some help with. I've made sure my files are in ASCII format
and I have removed texture information, but when I try to import them into
geomorph I am getting the following error: *Error in if (sum(normals[1:3,
it[j, i]] * normal) < 0) normals[, it[j,  :   missing value where
TRUE/FALSE needed*

The files I'm working with were generated from CT scans rather than via a
surface scanner, so I wonder if that has something to do with it? If so,
does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might fix this?
Thanks,
Claire Terhune

Claire E. Terhune, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor