Hello again, Morphmet!

I received an immense amount of help with my last question, so I figured I
would try again! My silly question this time concerns 3D visualization of
shape change.

I've been able to successfully create wireframe graphs for my data, but for
some reason I can not create transformation grids. I'm aware that you need
to right-click on the "PC shape changes" background to change the type of
graph. Unfortunately, transformation grids doesn't appear as an option for
me to choose. Is there perhaps a preliminary step I need to do?

Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,

Jay