Hey guys,

very simple problem that I can't seem to fix, I have converted my image
files using tpsUtil to then place landmarks on the newly created TPS file
in tpsDig2.  Now when I import this into MorphoJ and go to extract new
classifiers from ID string I am finding that all my file ID's have gone and
are replaced by numbers 0-19 (there are 20 samples in the file).  I have
gone back to my file in tpsDig2 and checked that each image still has it's
ID and it does but it seems to disapeerr once in MorphoJ.

Please help!

Chrissy