From: Andrey Lissovsky [mailto:andlis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:26 AM
To: MORPHMET <morphmet@morphometrics.org>
Cc: andlis...@gmail.com; volk...@yandex.ru
Subject: Re: [MORPHMET] Procrustes fit

Thank you, Andrea

I understand that difference should be tiny, so something goes wrong. I enclose
one of my tps files. Usually I check dots and commas, so the reason is probably
in some different way..
It is possible that I am mixing up menu items.. Last time I use this software,
the labels were different.
Now I use:
In MorphoJ: Preliminaries -- New Procrustes fit -- Align by principle axes
            then: Export dataset -- Procrustes coordinates
In TPS Relw: Actions -- Consensus
            then: File -- Save -- Aligned specimens
Is this ok? Should these chains lead to the same results?