Ginger,
  Thanks so much for putting these up. Are all of these created with your
class, or are some of them created ahead of time? It looks like some are used
with other teachers, rather than with students.

  It might just be my computer, but I cannot read the words on some of the
charts.

  I plan to use dome of these with my students, I think it will help them.
Thanks again.

                Joy/NC/4
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go
hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org