I am forwarding this from Sarah [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ginger
moderator
++++++++++
Kerry,

We used the Strategies That Work book last semester; my professors are all
well-versed in Literacy and we found that by breaking down each chapter and
having the strategies modeled individually worked best to show what the book
was all about. Each chapter is a particular strategy, of which we've used
all of them in class to model. One of the things you could do if you have a
group is to have them each take the main points of the chapter's strategy to
discuss, model and ask questions. We did this to "pick apart" each one and
it was super helpful. I hope this helps.

Sarah