From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 2/4/2007 7:20 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] strategies for little ones

Has anyone checked out the new Stenhouse book, Power Reading? It is for K-3 and
I have started making grade-level book bins for the strategy work involved.
They use five startegies, which I think is a goodk-2 start and then go into the
Toolkit. Has anyone used this? I bought a bunch if the books for my teachers.

Claudine DiMuzio

Jennifer Benbrook
Bronze Star Executive
What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?
Start for FREE...just ask me....
Shop online anytime- www.athome.com/jenniferbenbrook
Check out THE ATTIC--always a sale!
732-778-5766

Work from home, make your own hours, determine your own income, put your family
first,be your own boss and enjoy the benefits!!