-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mary Helen
Chappetto
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 8:43 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Listserv
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] book suggestions for 1st grade inference

No, David is great!  I have read it numerous times and there is a page that
I inferred David was yelling.....a little girl in the class inferred that he
was burping!  I loved it and agreed with her.....I think the page with the
candles.

Thank you all for so many great suggestions!  It is great, when planning, to
type in a question and get such great feedback....When I look through my
Prof. Library, I tend to get lost in my reading and over think things!

Keep the suggestions coming!

Mary Helen