Hello,

I am an Elementary Education student, currently enrolled in a literacy
education class.  I hope to be teaching in the fall.  I am interested in
these postings because they parallel some lesson plans I have had to develop
and teach in small group settings.  What grade level are you teaching?  I
would think that the grade level would have much to do with how well using
the same book would work.  I will shortly be teaching 4th grade reading
strategies through the book Bridge to Terabithia.  My plan is to use a
different chapter for each strategy, i.e., Chapter 1 - Making Connections,
etc.  I would love to read any suggestions.

Thank you.

Patti Whatley