I bought several Raffi books from Amazon.
Leslie/1/CA

Kerry McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi there:

I am thinking ahead to next year when this very Junior Intermediate teacher
will be changing to grade 1 /2.  I have been watching and rereading Debbie
Miller and would like to purchase some books that there is a song version of
it (like Little Rabbit Foo Foo)  I am not sure how to search for these types
of books, so I thought I would ask for your reccomendation. With iTunes,
finding the songs are much less of a challenge.

thanks in advance,

Kerry