Thanks for the vote of confidence. Is DRA expensive? Don't you have to have
training?

Cindy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Joy, that is what I am looking for, also. My
Title I teacher finally agreed to order DRA for me. I've heard it is a good
test. I want to be able to see the progress, or lack thereof, I am making, too.
In this day and age we need documentation to prove everything. It will also
give information to take to child study meetings. I think you are on the right
track.
Cindy/VA/2nd

                Joy/NC/4
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go
hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org