We bid them out in a rather large purchase, and I don't have my purchasing info
right in front of me, but I want to say the k-3
kits were just over $300.  As to the training, we will be contracting the
training but one real strength is that each kit comes
with a very straight forward training CD which our coaching staff found very
supportive in piloting this spring.

Lori

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:50 , Joy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

>Thanks for the vote of confidence. Is DRA expensive? Don't you have to have
>training?
>
>Cindy [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Joy, that is what I am looking for, also. My
>Title I teacher finally agreed to order DRA
for me. I've heard it is a good test. I want to be able to see the progress, or
lack thereof, I am making, too. In this day and age
we need documentation to prove everything. It will also give information to
take to child study meetings. I think you are on
the right track.

www.responsiveclassroom.org