From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 7/9/2007 7:20 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Repeated Readings for Fluency - Question for Tim

Silent reading rates are supposed to be faster than oral rates. There are
norms set for that too...I know the QRI 4 has them. The ranges are wide to allow
 for students to adjust their rates when they meet challenging texts.
Jennifer
Maryland
In a message dated 7/9/2007 6:03:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,