So bringing a child up "a year plus more",  was the more  subjective? Or did
you have some way to measure?

Tami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: In Title 1- when I used to do my annual report-
we had to assess the kids
using a standardized test.  All kids being served in our program were
expected to progress MORE than one year- as -they are receiving reading
instruction in the regular classroom- (a full year's growth) AND they were
receiving additional reading instruction- so we were required to bring every
child's reading level up a year plus more..... as that is what the
supplemental instruction was supposed to be providing....