I so agree with you...I know it is harder than wishing them to do better. I
simply reacted to something in the previous emails that seemed to write these
kids off. Part of what I have been battling all along is the view that we
send  kids to special ed and write them off...that has been the way it has been

but I can see a glimmer of hope. The system is broken...but it is through
speaking up, as you and I are doing, advocating for these kids, that we can
work
to change the system. Keep up the great work. You do make a difference for
these kids.
Jennifer

In a message dated 7/22/2007 8:09:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,