Hello Kathy,
I have some ideas that might help you and your literacy coach work with your
young students.
http://literacy-garden.tripod.com
If you use any of my ideas, please email me and let me know how my ideas have
helped improve or impact comprehension skills in your students literacy
learning. Thank you,
Michele Polselli NBCT '06
Literacy Coordinator & K Teacher
Portsmouth School Dept.
Portsmouth, RI 02871
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I need some help...

My literacy coach will be working with the kindergarten and primary team to
implement MOT strategy instruction this year. I remember from a previous post
that there is a resource written specifically for Kindergarten (or at least
primary). Does anyone remember the title so I can refer her to it?
Thank you!
Kathy