I am really interested in creating a web site. Actually, I am being
encouraged to do so. I have visited so many wonderful sites and I am curious
as to the purpose??? Are these sites created for parent education or for
teacher information. Some are soooo elaborated that they totally
intimidating me.
Any advice?
Hayden/AK