To everyone who is using text mapping.  I am feeling like a real idiot.  I
have looked on the site, and understand the process BUT I do not get exactly
what you are doing with it.  Is it as simple as doing a kind of SQ3R with
text features?  Coding the text with reading strategies?

Joy you talked about using it with fiction to reread.  Can you give me an
idea of the process?

I have tried it once and the kids found it tedious and not really worth the
invested time.  I am certain I have been missing something in my approach.
Thanks, Gina