This is very close to the way I run my lit circles in second grade.  I
add the artful artist/time tracker(settinng) after they learn the first
four positions.
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night
and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest
battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings